Me, Susie and Robin at Holly's Hill - amazing place and fantastic wines!
My good friend Susie invited me to join in on a wine passport weekend in the El Dorado wine region. I had the BEST time EVER! Aaron didn't have to work so he watched the girls for me (my first time leaving Tegan ALL day!). He dropped me off in Placerville and from there a group of us headed out to 9 different wineries. They had amazing food paired with different wines and it was so delicious. As most know I LOVE my wine so this was an extra special treat for me to do this many tastings in one day. I had a blast and it was a day I'll never forget. Great weather, great food, awesome wines, beautiful wineries and great friends to share it with. Next year Aaron is for SURE coming with me to enjoy the day. I'm already looking forward to it!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment