Today at Hailee's preschool they had a special party for all the mothers. First, all the kids sang us an adorable song and gave us a flower. I of course was choking back tears during the recording. Hailee picked out where I was sitting and marked my place with an adorable picture of herself with the words to the song she sang. On the back was a sheet that teacher helped her fill out. It said various things such as "My mommy is ____ years old". Hailee said I am 65! What a sweetie pie! After the song we ate lunch together and she served me a plate full of vegies because she said "they are very healthy for you and will make you grow big and strong!". It was very nice to have some good one on one time with my oldest "little girl". More precious memories that I will cherish.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Wow, that is the sweetest song EVER! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment