Mommy & Hailee
Hailee and her "buddy" for the day - Ava in the school bus . . . SO excited!

Hailee with all her classmates & teacher Ms. Coony
Hailee had her first elementry school field trip yesterday. She was SO excited to ride on a schoolbus to the pumpkin patch. I of course signed up to chaperone and ride on the bus too because there was no way I was about to miss her very first bus ride! We had a LONG trip out to Dave's Pumpkin Patch in Clarksburg and wouldn't you know it about half way there Hailee starting feeling a bit queezy. I put her on my lap so she could see the road and she felt better in no time. Once at the pumpkin patch we listened to the educational speech about how pumpkins grow then we took a train (like a REAL train!) ride around the farm and stoped where all the kids could go through a hay maze. Then we walked out into the fields where the kids picked a pumpkin. There was no size limit so these kids were picking GIANT pumpkins and could barely walk with them. Wouldn't you know it I got stuck carrying 3 giant pumpkins - talk about a workout! Then we had a snack and headed home. It was such a fun day and I love that I was able to chaperone and share the day with my big girl. Faith goes next week to her pumpkin patch field trip . . . so by the end of this month I'll have pumpkins growing out my ears! :o)
1 comments:
I'm in baby . . . you guys look so cute on Hailee's field trip. Time sure flies, what a big girl!
Love ya!
Jess
Post a Comment