Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jennifer, Corbin and Carter come to visit!





Faith and Corbin having fun swimming!

Faith, Corbin and Hailee :)


Jennifer and I enjoying the wind!




We were SO lucky to have Jennifer and her boys come and visit on Faith's birthday weekend! They got in super late on Friday night and spent the night. On Saturday (Faith's actual birthday) I was up super early and drove to get donuts - her breakfast of choice. After eating a bunch of donuts we got all the kiddos ready and headed to Lake Folsom. The lake was SUPER full and all the kids had a blast. Well actually all but poor Carter. He is NOT a sand or water baby. Poor guy ended up napping on Jennifer the entire time. It was super windy but I think that it made the heat bearable. After a picnic lunch and more swim time we headed back home so the babies could nap. While the babies were sleeping Jennifer and I were able to catch up on life and the "big kids" enjoyed one of Faith's birthday presents - a blow up pool. It was a great day and it ended with Faith's birthday dinner of choice - buttered noodles, sausage and french bread.

1 comments:

The Ivie Family said...

Love it, I love reading your blog!!!!