Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Tegan Louise!

Tegan and Ally . . . buds!

Princess Tegan . . .so cute!

Tearing into her presents!


Making a wish . . .



"Happy Birthday to you" . . .




Our little peanut turned 3 years old. It's so crazy to me how fast the past 3 years has gone! Tegan's birthday this year was pretty mellow. We started it off by going to church where she was so happy to play with her friends and cousin during her "school". She loves going to church and insists that it's her "school". She asks to go on a daily basis, she's so funny. After church we went and got our Christmas tree which we have been doing every year on her birthday since she was 1. She specifically asked for a flower cake so when we got home she and I baked her birthday cake. She picked out the flavor and was so happy to be the only one allowed to help me. Normally all the girls line up for what I like to call the "baking line". For dinner she asked for pizza. We had the Green family over for pizza, cake and presents and boy oh boy was she excited for the presents she got! She LOVED the princess dress, laptop, dora doll and the entire baby set. She was so exhausted from a long day (no nap) that she passed out right away.










Tegan has been completley potty trained for awhile now but since she's a "big" girl now every time someone calls her baby she gets so upset and says "I'm not a baby . . I'm Tegan!". I must say though it's funny because God must know how much I want to hold onto the "baby" because she is SO tiny! We measured her (like we do every year on the girls birthday) and she is the SAME height as Hailee was when Hailee turned 2! And Hailee has always been our peanut. This means that I get to pretend that Tegan is still a baby . . . :) Happy Birthday sweet angel. We are so proud of you and so happy you have made our family complete.

1 comments:

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Tegan!!! She is so cute and such a wonderful little girl!! Glad that she had a great day!!!!