me and Michelle . . . don't mind the cabinets - the doors are being painted. ;)
Well, here I am in a new year playing catch up. Better late than never. Life seems to just be running away from me these days and to take a moment out of the day to blog seems hard to do. I'm fortunate in that today I have some extra time to do some updating.
Back in November we were SO happy to have Michelle and Kevin up for a visit. It had been WAY too long since I've seen my Mishka and it seems that over the past few years only sad circumstances have brought us together. Well FINALLY we were able to have a happy wonderful visit . . . although it was way too short. The girls just LOVE their Auntie Mishka and since she lives so far away, they were super excited to be able to spend some time with her.
While they were here we mostly just lounged around talking and catching up on life. We did venture out to Old Folsom to do some shopping and I made a yummy "Pioneer Woman" dinner when we returned. The night ended with us all taking some silly pictures and laughing until we almost wet ourself!
It still is so weird that my baby sister - who was our flower girl in our wedding is now a married woman. Time just has flown. When once upon a time she was just my baby sister who was way too young to understand "life" she is now such a beautiful, intelligent wife who has become one of my very best friends.




0 comments:
Post a Comment