Showing the love at Windwalker
All 4 of us at Holly's Hill. Amazing views on the most beautiful day!!
Our "prom" picture at Lava Cap!
Loving our day away together. Love this man.
I can't even begin to tell you how much I look forward to this day EVERY YEAR! This was my 5th year doing the Passport weekend and as always it was amazing. Our good friends Chad and Tiffany joined us this year and this was their first year (and not their last!). This year we were able to make it to 9 wineries in 6 hours! We started in Apple Hill and hit up all my favorites (Madrona, Boeger, Lava Cap) then headed to Pleasant Valley to some other of my fav's Holly's Hill and Sierra Vista. By this time we were pretty loopy and Tiffany and I got stuck in the tasting room and almost signed up for the wine club but I had enough wit left to realize we were not in the right state of mind to be signing up for a year wine club! So I grabbed my favorite shortbread cookies and high tailed it. It seemed to me that at most the wineries we would start with our husbands with us but then when we would turn around they would be gone . . . only to be found in the trunk of the car drinking beer! Silly boys! By the time we made it to the Fairplay region we were all pretty much toast and ready for a substantial meal. We headed back to Granite Bay and stopped into Pete's for a nice adult dinner. It was such an amazing day with great friends . . . just what the Dr. ordered!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment