Hailee wanted to be in Faith's first day of school photo - so cute!
Faith and her bud Ashton. I love the arm on his shoulder!!
Close up of Faith and Ashton!
Yesterday was the big day for Faith! She has been SO excited to start preschool! She came with me to drop Hailee off in the morning and Hailee had a pretty emotional morning (was in tears when I left) and on the way home Faith says "Hailee was crying because she misses you but I'm not going to miss you"! Well OKAY then, that was easy! Of course her best bud Ashton is in her class so as soon as she saw him they were good to go! I stayed for a bit but she was having a ball and could care less that I was there. When we went to pick her up I got a good report from her teacher and she said she had SO much fun!




1 comments:
Wow, two in school what are you going to do with all your free time lol!
Post a Comment