Halloween has come and gone already. The Friday before Halloween Hailee's school had a spooky reading night. Aaron and I took Hailee (our little witch) and Faith (Snow White). Hailee was SO excited to go to school at night time. They went to 3 different classrooms where the teachers all ready a Halloween story. Then they participated in a parade and finished the night with a bag of popcorn. The PTA did a wonderful job setting this event up and the girls had a blast.
The day before Halloween my best friend Jennifer and her husband Jason welcomed their new son Carter into the world. I can't believe he's already here. It's so sad that I missed most of her pregnancy because I live so far away. He was born 8lbs 2oz and was 19 1/2 in. long. He has brown hair and looks so much different than his big brother Corbin. We've decidedthat Corbin looks just like Jennifer and Carter will most likely look just like Jason. Funny how that works.
On Halloween we decided to take the girls to a "Pumpkin Patch Bash" in Orangevale. They had so much fun playing games, going down slides and trunk-or-treating. I must admit I am pretty happy that Halloween is over. It is NOT my favorite "holiday" . . . but the girls have fun with it.
Hailee & Faith continue to LOVE school and are busy daily with all their activites. Tegan is ALL over the place. I can't keep up with her. I turn around and she's gone . . . crawling all over and pulling up on EVERYTHING. She has a few new "tricks" now too which make us all laugh. If you ask where her tounge is she sticks it out at you and it's SO dang cute! She loves to point to everything and play patty-cake. Her tooth count is up to 5 now and she's loving "big people" food. We will be celebrating her big birthday in a month . . . I can't believe my baby girl is already going to be one year old.
On a side note I haven't posted ANY pictures lately because Aaron had my camera and was using it for work. I FINALLY got it back so I will be taking LOTS of pictures and videos and putting them up so everyone can see our darling daughters. :o)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Update
Posted by Chandra at 6:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Um, you are getting a little lax with the photos, what's up with that?
Post a Comment