Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tegan Louise

One of the few things she likes to eat . . . spaghetti!

Look at that messy cuteness

Love me some chubby hands and feet!


Hanging out at the game




I thought I'd post an update on our little Tegan. She is almost 18mos old and I just can't believe how fast she's growing. She has mastered walking now and is onto running. There is no holding her back. She is definatley our little climber as well. She's figured out how to climb up on the couches and one of her favorite places to sit on the couch is ontop of the top cushions. It's quite funny to watch this little baby climb up to the tallest part of the couch and plop down. She loves to sit and stare out the window (usually at me or daddy working in the yard) and she tries with all her might to adjust the blinds. At this point she's not talking much - and why should she when she has 2 big sisters to talk for her? Most of the time she just points and screams to whatever she wants. We are working with her and she does say "mama, shoes, go, dada and bye-bye". I find it pretty funny how one of her 1st words is shoes! That's my girl! She is still the picky eater. I thought Hailee was picky, but Tegan has her beat by a mile! I don't know how she maintains her chubby figure because she eats like a bird. I try to feed her table food but she 90% of the time refuses to eat it. It usually goes to Lady (thrown on the ground) or she'll just turn up her nose and bury her face into her chair refusing to eat. Being a girl she has already mastered dirty looks. I'm sure she picked it up from her sisters and I must admit the faces she makes keeps us laughing! She has also taken to dancing. Anytime she hears music she busts out into a booty dance shaking all over. She lifts her right shoulder and usually points at something while bopping up and down. It's so funny and keeps us all entertained! I try to tell her on a daily basis to stop growing so fast and to stay a baby but she just doesn't listen . . . she continues to grow daily and I know that soon this stage will be a distant memory. We just love her so much.

1 comments:

The Ivie Family said...

Amazing how fast they grow up. She sure is beautiful, you have the most beautiful girls I've ver seen my dear!