Monday, July 27, 2009

a day at the lake

All 4 girls pooped out after the hike back to the car

Hailee hanging out at the lifeguard station - taking a break from playing horse shoes.

Amanda and Hailee!


Tegan chillin' in the water.


Here is a picture of our hike down (and back)! LONG way down to the lake!!



the babies all playing together. Too cute. :o)



Well every year I like to take the girls to the lake at least once. Since we were just camping at Beals Point (lake Folsom) at the end of May and it was super full I figured it still would be. WRONG! It was really low. Now, I know it has been lower but it was a pretty long trek to the water. Mind you I was carrying a beach bag, beach toys, umbrella, cooler, pushing a stroller and had four girls with me! It was a lot to say the least. We met up with Jennier & her kids and all of the kids had a blast swimming and playing in the sand. There really wasn't that many people there which made it nice. After playing for a few hours, eating and swimming we decided to beat the heat and head home. After the long hike back up to the cars we loaded in and headed home. Allison and Tegan konked out as soon as the car started and the big girls were pretty worn out as well. All in all another fun summer day!

0 comments: