Saturday, December 12, 2009

All I wanted for my birthday . . .

I love the light in this picture . . . almost like God is smiling down on us. ;)




Faith is so sweet . . . though it looks like she has a sneeky plan up her sleave.

PROOF - the really DO love each other!

Peek-a-boo Tegan sees you!

I love how this caputres her reaching for me. Something I will ALWAYS cherish.



After 12 years together we are still crazy about each other. These were the first pic's we've had taken together (alone) since our wedding almost 10 years ago!


I SOOOO love this picture of the girls - especially the expression on Tegan's face!

This is by far my favorite one of Hailee. Life doesn't get much better than this.


Was family pictures! We've tried a few times to get our pictures done and for whatever reason, they just didn't turn out. SO after a long time waiting we were finally able to get them done and I was really happy with the way they turned out. Here are a few that I just LOVE.

2 comments:

The Ivie Family said...

You guys all look amazing and wow, what a great view of your nice, little tush! Your family is so beautiful Chandra. You've done a great job.

Cardio Kidz said...

Love...Love...Love the pics. Sorry I'm behind reading your blog...but I finally caught up! Miss you & hope to see you soon.