Well, so far this month has been VERY busy! So Hailee has been struggeling a bit with school anxiety and I told her that if she did well for 2 weeks straight that I would make an appointment for her to get her hair done with Natalie. Well she made it so I scheduled her appointment. She said she wanted her hair to be like mommy's so Natalie did a similar cut in little girl style. She REALLY enjoyed it and I think she looks so cute.
On December 5th Tegan celebrated her 2nd birthday. It was very low key this year and we just had some family over. Tegan got a tricycle (which I have yet to take pic's of her on) and a bunch of other really nice gifts from family & friends. Mostly Elmo who she is still in love with. She was a very happy girl on her big day.
We were hit with a really cold storm a few weeks ago and we got snow! I told the girls the night before that they may wake up to snow. Well they did . . . there wasn't much but there was no denying that we had some snow in our yard and on the cars. While they were all excited to see it Hailee and Faith were pretty bummed that there wasn't enough to build a snowman or make snow angels. Guess this just means that we'll have to take them to the snow sooner than later.
At church the women's ministry put's on a Christmas dessert. Well after service one day I was selling tickets and the women's pastor asked if I could host a table. I said . . sure why not!? It turned out to be a lot of fun to decorate the table. I had to provide everything that is in the picture and then there was a contest. There was A LOT of tables and boy these women really do some amazingly creative decor. I didn't win but I sure did have fun. At the dessert I was able to meet some more great women of God, listen to some fantastic music, purchase some goodies from a few of the talented women that had booths set up, the men's ministry pampered us and the speaker brought tears to my eyes. It was an amazing day and I'm already looking forward to next year!
Oh and just so everyone knows . . . Faith isn't in any of the pictures because she is having a stubborn streak where she does NOT want her picture taken. :( . . . I'll have to go in her room when she's sleeping and sneek a shot of her.
Oh and just so everyone knows . . . Faith isn't in any of the pictures because she is having a stubborn streak where she does NOT want her picture taken. :( . . . I'll have to go in her room when she's sleeping and sneek a shot of her.




1 comments:
Faith's hair looks great! And what a sweet thing to want to look like her mommy. Love it!
Post a Comment