Girls are all set for movie in their jammies with bowls of popcorn!
We have another new project going on at the Smith home. Aaron has finally started my vegie garden! This is a project we are both very excited and proud of. About 99% of all the material used for the construction is recycled from our pool deck that we tore down last year. So, on day one Aaron scrapped the ground getting rid of all the grass (I picked weeds and helped clear the land). Then he rodatilled the land getting the soil all nice and soft ready for some work. After a long day we decided to settle into the night with a family movie. The girls were all ready on the couch with their bowls of popcorn and since it is officially spring break we stayed up really late (9:30) and watched UP. I can't believe it took us so long to see this WONDERFUL movie! After a good nights rest Aaron was back to work on Sunday. On the agenda - get the fence built. He was able to get all the posts set and the bottom rail on the fence up. He still has to finish it but we are getting very excited because it's SOOO close to being done! Hopefully it will be complete by this weekend and I can get to planting my vegies! Here are a few pic's, but check back because I hope to have pictures of the final outcome next weekend. :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment