Taryn is infatuated with Tegan.
Peyton was on spring break last week and came to stay with us. The girls all had a blast playing together. It was especially cute to see Peyton and Hailee doing so many hand claps that Heather and I used to do when we were their age. Unfortunatley Hailee had school all week and Faith had preschool 2 of the days she was here but there was still pleanty of play time. Especially since the girls wouldn't crash out until after 9pm and then were up at the crack of dawn. One morning I woke at 5:30am to Hailee and Peyton singing their hand clap songs! They definatley wanted to make the most of the visit.
Since Aaron has been working in SJ I decided that after school on Friday I would drive down to SJ. That way Heather wouldn't have to drive all the way up and back in one day and we could see Aaron. We spent Friday night at Heather's house and then we went to Aaron's dads on Sat. and spent the night there. Aaron watched the girls for me and I went with Samantha for pedicures. Jennifer drove up from Monterey and the 3 of us (Jennifer, Samantha and I) went to the Coop for a bite to eat and then we headed to the Spot in Campbell. My sister Alisha and her boyfriend ended up meeting up with us and then later Angela joined us. A few (I won't name names) of the girls had one drink too many and I ended up taking care of my dear friends. It was a LONG night! After finally rolling in at 3:30am I was up bright and early (around 6:30am) to take care of the girls. On Sunday it was my moms birthday and the girls and I spent most of the day with her. The weather was really bad so I decided to head home before it was dark. After a LONG weekend and a long drive home we all crashed. It was fun to visit with so many friends and family!




0 comments:
Post a Comment