Friday, August 27, 2010

cousin time

I'm so happy that the girls were able to spend lots of time with their cousins this summer. It's so important to me to make sure the girls are able to have a close relationship with Adam's kids. Kaleb and Izzy were down in San Jose for two weeks this summer and the girls were able to spend almost a week with them! As hard as it was for me to be with the kids with Adam not physically there, it was very heart warming to be able to love on them. I promised them that we will be up to Oregon very soon to visit them. While I wasn't able to get a ton of pictures (they were TOO busy to let me take pictures) I was able to snap a few. Adam and I were always so happy that our kids were so close in age (Izzy and Faith are 3 days apart!) so they could grow up together. I know he's proud that I'm sticking to my end of the deal and making sure that happens.


Kaleb giving his Uncle Aaron a hug goodbye.


Hailee and Kaleb hanging out.
all the kids . . . Kaleb, Izzy, Faith, Tegan and Hailee. It was so hard to get them all to LOOK at me - this was the best shot I could get.


0 comments: