Friday, July 22, 2011

Swim lessons
































This was the first year we did not have the girls at swim lessons at Rusch Park. I must admit at first it was a bit wierd to have them at a new place. A friend told me we should try out Orangevale Park & Rec's since we live a lot closer now. I'm glad I took her advice because we had a great expierence. This was Tegan's first year and she loved it! I was kind of nervous because when Faith was her age she did not like it at all (I had to pull her out!). She was in the guppy class and she had her teachers wrapped around her little finger! She did great with her kickers and with her "scoopers" but she was not a fan of putting her face in the water. Maybe next year. Faith was in the Otter class and she did amazing! She passed with flying colors and mastered the freestyle, back float and underwater swimming. She loved it and of course made friends with everyone in her class (she makes fast friends wherever she goes!). Hailee was in the singray class and the girls is crazy good. She mastered everything they threw at her and she was the fastest in her class. She really should just go on swim team! All in all it was a great expierence and all the girls had a blast!



0 comments: