Our sweet baby Tegan went in for surgery this morning for tubes in her ears. She had to be at the surgery center at 5:45am. I got a bit lost on the way but I finally made it. She had to fast so I'm sure she was pretty hungry but you wouldn't have known it because she was in such good spirits. After going over the procedure with the Dr. and talking with the anisthesiologist (sp?) she was taken back around 7:00 am. By the time I finished one phone call and read 2 pages in my book the Dr. came out to say they were done and it went well. I was told she may be sleepy after the surgery in which case they wanted her to sleep. If she was awake they would bring me back right away . . . of course she was awake and NOT happy - poor baby. I was able to bring her right home and she's been pretty out of it. She's sleeping now and I'm sure she'll be out of it most of the day. Thank you to all who have kept her and all the Doctors in your prayers. It is our hope that with tubes finally in place she will no longer suffer the horrible effects of ear infections. Poor baby girl has had 7 infections in the past 6 months and this should bring her (and us) relief.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment