Friday, January 16, 2009

I can't believe it!

Tegan is WALKING! WHAT!!?! How did that happen? She woke up from her nap yesterday and must have decided it was time because she just stood up and walked to me. I couldn't believe it but she kept doing it! She went from crawling to walking in ONE day! Now granted she's been walking along the furniture for awhile now and scaling walls, etc. but she's never done it on her own. She would stand for awhile on her own then chicken out and just crawl. Today she's been doing great with it and I hope to get it on video to show everyone I'm really not making it up! If she wants to get somewhere fast she still crawls but that's to be expected. I just think it's so amazing that it happend so fast. When Aaron called last night on his way home from work I said "guess who's now walking". He of course didn't believe me and I thought that as soon as he comes home she'll stop but when he walked in the door Tegan walked to him from the couch. I totally wish I could have caught that on film because I don't know what was more priceless, Aaron's face or Tegan's when she reached him. That baby girl LOVES her daddy and she was SO proud when she got to him (on her own two feet!). Guess this means running is next. There is no stopping this girl from growing and learning . . . . I'm so proud.

1 comments:

lexinelliesmom said...

YAY TEGAN!!! It's all over for mom though!