Monday, January 12, 2009

SNOW PARTY!

What a FUN day! My best friend Jennifer's son turned 3 and had a snow party this past weekend. Now pretty much every year Jason's (Jennifer's husband) family brings in truck loads of snow and sets up a sledding course on the driveway at his parents house. Usually they do it on Christmas eve and it's a huge party. This year they decided to change the tradition and do it for Corbin's birthday. The weather was BEAUTIFUL (almost 70 degrees!) and we were all so spoiled to be able to play in the snow on such a perfect California day. Hailee and Faith had so much fun. I was a little worried they would be intimidated but they hopped into those sleds and did run after run. Of course I couldn't just sand by and not join in!! I made Jennifer (who just had a baby by the way - the woman is AMAZING!) hop on with me and it was a flashback to when we were daring and 19 again. Aaron jumped on with me next and of course the booger had to make us crash!! Boys! Don't worry, nobody was injured. As if the snow wasn't enough fun they had a GIANT bounce house/slide there and I decided to have fun on that as well. I almost had a heart attack after jumping for only 10 min. Amazing how much it takes out of you. It was a blast and the girls were so worn out that the slept the entire 3 hour car ride home.





Jennifer & I pretending we are 19 again!



Action shot of Aaron and I . . . don't worry it looks worse than it was!


Tegan taking a snooze on the car ride down to Prunedale

Faith & Maddelynn sledding down the hill


Hailee and Maddelynn sledding down the hill . . .


Faith LOVES the snow!

0 comments: