Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tegan's best bud


Tegan is getting so big it just amazes me. She is almost 22 months and she is talking up a storm. She seemed to be a bit slower in talking then her big sisters but she has just recently exploded with new words. Of course her favorite word is Elmo - her best bud. She is so funny because she loves Elmo SO much that I think it's borderline obsession. Her favorite show is Sesame Street and it's so crazy to me that she will sit and watch it for the entire hour that it is on! Her favorite part of the show is of course - Elmo's World. When it comes on she screams like a crazed fan "ELMO -ELMO - ELMO"! She runs in circles and throws herslef on the couch. When her show is over you can always find her carrying her Elmo bucket, holding her Elmo baby or reading her Elmo books. It's pretty funny because I've actually had to start planning out my shopping routes because if I pass by anything Elmo she'll go crazy in the store! The other day I walked in the back entrance at Walmart (usually safe - just flowers and such) and wouldn't you know it, they've stocked the back section with Halloween stuff and a giant display of what else . . . Elmo candy buckets! There must have been 50 Elmo heads staring at us and Tegan was going crazy!!! Of course I couldn't walk by and NOT get her an Elmo bucket. That is now her prized posession and if anyone else touches it she is not happy about it. Aaron and I joke now and say "step away from the Elmo bucket". She is such a funny girl.

0 comments: