Sunday, September 6, 2009

1st day of 1st grade and preschool

Faith with her best bud Ashton and Emmy

Hailee at school!

All ready for school!


The first day of school has already come and gone. Hailee was super excited for her first day of first grade. She has only 2 friends from her Kindergarten class in her first grade but she has made fast friends with lots of the kids. Both she and I LOVE her teacher and we can't wait to see what the year brings. Faith started her 2nd and final year of preschool where she now goes M/W/F. I must say that my days and weeks have been flying by with the new school schedule. I love being able to get lots of my housework done while the girls are at school and then being able to spend more quality time with them when they are home. I am glad to be in such a great routine.

0 comments: