Monday, January 3, 2011

Visit to San Jose

Tegan waiting to open more gifts

Faith is a happy girl!

whoo hooo . . . just dance kids!!


my mom and I (working on rotating these pic's)
my nanny poo little dog (nickname I've been calling her since I was little - she calls me Chanie poo little dog)
Tegan and grandpa


beautiful Taryn all covered in chocolate!


beautiful little Miss Peyton.







A few days after Christmas we packed up the car once again this time to head down to SJ to visit family. We drove down on Monday and headed over to my parents house to do Christmas. Once again the girls got spoiled rotten and made out with all kinds of toys, movies, games, etc. I was able to go with my mom to visit Nanny and at this point it's really hard to see her since she is completely bed ridden and doesn't talk much. I just sat with her and let her know I was there. It makes my heart so sad to see her like this but I know it's the natural course of life.

After our visit with Grammy & Poppy we headed over to Dad and Kelli's to do Christmas with them. They had a feast waiting for us of Prime Rib with all the fixings. The girls once again got spoiled. Hailee got a new MP3 player, Faith got a hand held video game and Tegan got a CD Player/ Microphone set. After a VERY long day we turned in for the night. On Tuesday we woke up and relaxed around the house before heading back over so Grammy & Poppy could watch the girls. Aaron and I headed to the mall to see Harry Potter and after we walked around and did some after Christmas shopping. For dinner we went to Rookies sports bar with Alisha and Jermey and had a nice time talking and watching the games.


After another LONG day we turned in just to wake up early and head over to Heather and Victor's house to do Christmas with them. We spent 1/2 the day over there talking, playing and eating (Aaron got Falaffel's!!!). Before we knew it the day turned to night and we still had to go to Chris and Roxanne's house to do Christmas over there so we loaded up and headed over to their house. After even MORE presents (harmonica's no less!) and visiting we packed up in the car (which by this point was over flowing with gifts) and headed home. It was a great trip down and we were able to do all the rounds and see all our family.


It's been a very full 2 weeks of traveling and visiting family and we wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Our family means the world to us and they may be scattered and not right around the corner but we want our girls to grow up knowing how blessed they are to have so many people that love them.

1 comments:

Janice said...

Wow!! I am exhausted just reading everything you did!! You need a vacation from your vacation!!!!