

On April 30th 2010 my big brother went to be with the Lord. While the passing of Adam has left a giant void in my heart I take comfort in knowing that he is in a better place and finally at peace. For 31 years of my life I have taken great joy in having such a wonderful big brother. We have done so much and share so many memories together. Adam and I were extremely close and not being able to pick up the phone on a weekly basis and hear his voice will be difficult for me to get used to. I hold close to my heart all the special times we have shared and I feel comforted that when it is my time to go home that I will be met with the open arms of my big brother. Adam, I love you more than words can say.





1 comments:
That is such a great picture of you two!
Post a Comment