2 days before Hailee's 7th birthday she FINALLY lost a tooth! She has had a really wobbly tooth for quite awhile and she refused to let anyone touch it or come close to it (even the dentist). So on the Tuesday before her birthday when I went to pick her up at school she walked up to me with a HUGE grin on her face being careful to not show her teeth. I said "you didn't?" . . . and she starts to laugh and said "oh YES I did! I ate it!". She said that during lunch she took a bite out of her pizza and felt something hard so she swollowed and then asked her friend if her tooth was gone and of course it was! So of course we didn't have her very first tooth to put under her pillow for the tooth fairy so she decided to write a letter instead. Of course it worked out just fine and the tooth fairy accepted it and she got a $1 bill for her very first tooth!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment