I just got home from my last visit at the girls peditrician's office. Their doctor is retiring as of November 1st. I've been taking Hailee there since she was 11 mos. old and it's the only doctor Faith and Tegan have ever known. She has truly become part of my family and I was in tears as I hugged her one last time and left today. We will forever remember Dr. Lee in our hearts and wish her only happiness as she begins her retirement. Now, I'm on the hunt for a peditrician. I'm VERY picky so this is going to be difficult. If anyone out there can give me recommendations to a female doctor who is near Citrus Heights and has a SMALL practice (meaning just her and maybe 1 other doctor) I would love the recommendation.
I'm so sad. :o(
*oh and btw - both Tegan & Hailee are right in the 50% for height & weight. Tegan had her 9mo. check up and weighs 19lbs and is 27in long & Hailee had her 5yr check up and weighs 36lbs and is 42in tall. My girls just keep getting bigger!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I'm SO sad
Posted by Chandra at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment