Friday, September 12, 2008

YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!



Most of you know my darling Hailee was not blessed with a head full of beautiful thick hair. In fact, it's quite the opposite. She has the thinnest, finest hair of anyone I've ever met. In her 5 years she has never - I repeat NEVER had a hair cut other than a rare trim of her bangs. Well the other day while I was in the kitchen feeding Tegan her dinner I overhear a converstaion Hailee is having with Aaron. It went a little something like this: "Honey, what did you DO!!"? Hailee replied "I wanted to be a big girl so I did my hair". "You CUT your own hair? Does mommy know you did this?" (um . . . NO I DID NOT!). At this point I left Tegan in her high chair and FLEW to the bathroom to see the damage. Well, it wasn't TOO bad, it could have been worse. However, what in the heck possessed my five year old to climb on the bathroom sink, open the medicine cabinet, (she must have stood ON the sink) pull out the sissors and cut her NON-EXSISTANT hair!?! At least everyone that I've told about it couldn't tell. Good thing it was just her bangs too. Actually it almost looks like a textured look. LOL . . .

1 comments:

The Ivie Family said...

You can't even tell. It kind of looks cool!