Just had to post an update on Tegan. She's growing like a weed. Her favorite word is mama and she loves to clap, say "yay" and play peek-a-boo. She still only has her 2 bottom teeth but one of her top ones is about to bust through any day. She gets up on all 4's now and rocks like she's preparing to take off crawling. While she's not crawling yet she does know how to get to where she wants to go by rolling, scooting and dragging herself. It's quite entertaining to watch! She has also pulled herself up on me a few times which is surprising to me. Shouldn't that come AFTER she's crawling? One thing not so good is I've discovered she must be allergic to peas. She vomit's about an hour after she eats them or anything with them. I don't blame the girl, they are a nasty tasting food! LOL . . . here is a picture of her taken the other day while she was "helping" me with the laundry.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm so bummed I haven't met this child yet, she is so yummy! I want to gnaw on those chubby cheeks . . .
She is just gorgeous, as usual. All those delectible Smith girls are just too good looking.
My goodness, look at how big this little button nose has gotten! She is such a sweetie.
Post a Comment