Monday, December 8, 2008

Extreme Gymnastics

Hailee on the zip line

Hailee and all her classmates

My fearless girl on the balance beam


Hailee and her friends warming up.


Hailee had her 2nd school field trip this past Friday. This time the Kindergarteners went to Extreme Gymnastics in Loomis. I had been waiting for this day for awhile because I think Hailee would do great in gymnastics but I don't want to sign her up without her trying it out first. Well she loved it! She was a crazy girl swinging on the high bars, doing the high balance beam (all by herself), zip lining, trampoline, etc. I however, had no idea that gymnastics was SO expensive. As much as I know she'd love to get into I think I'll have to keep searching for a more affordable activity for her. Here are some shots of her having some fun.

0 comments: