I think she's about ready to crash from the sugar high!
Tegan Louise turned one year old on Friday. I just can't believe that she's already a one year old. How did that happen so fast?? For her birthday we went and got our Christmas tree. Since Aaron's working in Truckee (Northstart at Tahoe) and gets home late we decided to just go to Costco and get our tree there. Hey it's cheap, close, the trees are beautiful and Costco is one of the girls favorite places! We had dinner there (Tegan shared her first hot dog with me & lemonaid) and then came home to have some cake. I made Tegan a snowman cake which she just LOVED. I only got a few photo's of her because I was recording her as well. Hailee & Faith picked out her birthday present which was her very first baby doll. Tegan just loves it. All in all I'd say Tegan had a great first birthday. Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!




1 comments:
Oh, she is too cute! And I love the cake, you're so creative. Where's the video. I'm dying to see it. Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment