All of the Kindergarteners (Hailee's in the front row bottom left).
Hailee's PTA put on a pancake breakfast this Saturday to raise more money for the school. Hailee has been looking forward to it for weeks because all of the kindergarteners have been working really hard on a few songs they sang for everyone in attendance.
I guess I didn't realize how chaotic it was going to be since this was our very first pancake breakfast. But just imagine an entire school (from Kindergarten through 6th grade) plus their parents, grandparents and friends packed inside a small cafeteria. Um, yeah - insanity! With all said and done it was very much worth it. Hailee was SO proud of herself and to see her infront of the large audience singing her heart out brought tears to my eyes.
Sorry I wasn't able to record any of it on my camera to upload and share because I had my hands full with my other video recorder, Faith, Tegan and my camera. Whew . . . I need to grow a few more arms!
Here are a few pic's of my little Rudolph . . . she's so dang cute! Next weekend Hailee & Faith will be preforming at church and I'll try my best to record some of that and post it. :o)




0 comments:
Post a Comment